MOVED TO http://eternalforestserver.proboards.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» {CLOSED} High Rank Applications
Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:13 pm by violet

» Character Profiles (SHADOWCLAN)
Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 2:33 am by tad

» Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS)
Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 2:19 am by tad

» Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS)
Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 am by tad

» Character Profiles (RIVERCLAN)
Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 am by tad

» TEF: MOUNTAINS
Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 am by tad

» Character Profiles (DEAD)
Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:58 pm by tad

» Introductions
Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:51 pm by ashfalling_

» 2017 Moon Schedule (Gatherings)
Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 am by tad

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Most active topic starters
Jay
Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  I_vote_lcapCharacter Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  I_voting_barCharacter Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  I_vote_rcap 
tad
Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  I_vote_lcapCharacter Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  I_voting_barCharacter Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  I_vote_rcap 
cov
violet
aries
Rew

Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)

Go down

Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  Empty Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)

Post by tad Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Please comment in this topic rather than creating a new one - this will keep everything organized! Feel free to change the format or use your own sheet design, below is just an example! :>

NAME

[picture / optional ]

Clan:
ThunderClan
[Warrior, kit, etc]
Sexuality:
[the cat's sexuality]

Fur Description:
[fur desc]
Eye Color:
[eye color desc]
Size:
[Average, short, tall, etc]

Mate:
[cat's mate]
Mother:
[cat's mother]
Father:
[cat's father]
Siblings:
[cat's siblings]
Kits:
[kits of your cat]
Other Family:
[other relatives]

Personality:
[cat's personality]
History:
[cat's history]

Last edited by tad on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
tad
tad

http://lambkins.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  Empty Re: Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)

Post by tad Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:53 pm

STORMBERRY

Character Profiles (THUNDERCLAN)  Ezimba14675867129500

Clan:
ThunderClan
Medicine Cat
Sexuality:
Bisexual

Fur Description:
Long-furred, grey with faint stripes
Eye Color:
Blue
Size:
Small

Mate:
None, Tigerstar (future)
Mother:
Feathernose (biological), Wildpath (adoptive)
Father:
Unknown
Siblings:
Unnamed deceased kit (died at birth)
Kits:
None
Other Family:
Unknown
Mentor:
Wildpath

Personality:
When comfortable with the cats around her, Stormberry is free to joke and smile as if she was a kit again. Tigerstar and Wildpath (who, unfortunately, is now dead) are the only two cats who she's fully comfortable with. Most of the time, however, the medicine cat is skittish and scared, always looking over her shoulder for a cat that is never there.

History:
Stormkit always wanted to be a warrior. As an enthusiastic young kitten, she often bounced around the Clan with a cheerful smile and her tail high in the air - much to her mother's distress, who was very protective due to losing Stormkit's only sibling in birth. However, as time passed and Stormkit got older, Feathernose started to lose her memory, often found wandering with no memory of how or why she was there, and even beginning to forget her own kit. This put a downer on Stormkit, but the lively kitten didn't let it completely destroy her spirit. In that time, she became rather close to Wildpath, who took care of her when Feathernose couldn't. Unbeknownst to the two cats, a darker presence was watching them interact...
One night, a black-furred tom with striking amber eyes (she will later learn that he is Breezestorm, a Dark Forest warrior who was killed by Wildpath) approached Stormkit in her den. He told her that he knew of a berry that would make her mother remember her, and Stormkit, gullible and determined to set things right, followed him to a clearing deep in the territory. The small red berries that the warrior offered her were not memory-returning herbs, however, they were deathberries. Were it not for Wildpath, who had been searching the territory for the kit, Stormkit would have died. Using her experience as a medicine cat, Wildpath was able to save Stormkit's life - but the once bouncy kit would never be the same.

Stormkit woke in the medicine cat's den a couple of days later, crying desperately for her mother. But when Wildpath brought Feathernose in, the old queen had completely forgotten her - who is this? - and Stormkit was heartbroken. Her dreams of being a warrior crushed, Stormkit began on the path of a medicine cat. She became Stormpaw, and, together with Wildpath, trained to be the best medicine cat she could be.

Soon after Stormpaw became Stormberry, tragedy struck. She woke up to blood everywhere in the den, and her foster mother - dead. Barely a full medicine cat, and unused to dealing with her anxieties on her own, Stormberry was lost. Where would she go from there?
Under the light of the full moon, Stormberry learned that cats from other Clans had suffered similar fates. WindClan had lost their deputy, ShadowClan their leader and medicine cat, and RiverClan had lost everything. Cats of all Clans knew ShadowClan and RiverClan would need medicine cats if they were to survive, and they turned to Ryeberry and Stormberry. Tigerblaze, the deputy of ShadowClan, invited (but with no room to say no) Stormberry to train two of his young apprentices - Bramblingpaw and Yarrowpaw. Stormberry had never trained a cat before, let alone two of them, but she accepted because she knew it was not the time to be enemies with ShadowClan. She also offered to bring Tigerblaze to StarClan to recieve his nine lives, as he had no medicine cat to accompany him.

The next night, Stormberry and Tigerblaze set out to the moonpool. There was no time for them to delay - Tigerblaze needed to recieve his lives as soon as possible if ShadowClan was to become strong. On the journey, the medicine cat found herself becoming close to the ShadowClan deputy. There was something about him - she felt as if she could talk to him, open up to him - trust him, even. Later, the newly named Tigerstar declared he would be accompanying the apprentices to ThunderClan the next day.

The first lesson wracked Stormberry with anxiety, and she was met with obstacle after obstacle. The climax of the day was reached when they stumbled across the very clearing she was poisoned, resulting in an anxiety attack. Tigerstar, confused, requested Stormberry meet with him the next day, and he sent the apprentices home.
Stormberry poured her feelings out to Tigerstar, speaking of the amber-eyed tom who had poisoned her, and of her mother, and Wildpath, and everything she could - but she didn’t quite know why - this was the ShadowClan leader, for StarClan’s sake!
Together, the two traveled to Twolegplace to collect catmint, as the leafbare frost had wiped out her supply. They got into an argument, and encountered a bloodthirsty Vigil cat, leaving Tigerstar weakened. They stayed under a Twoleg bridge while he recovered. The next day, when he returned to ShadowClan, she watched as his mate argued with him - he had left without a word - and Stormberry couldn’t help but blame herself for what had happened. She dropped half the catmint off with Bramblingpaw and Yarrowpaw, and set off back to ThunderClan alone.

Stormberry came to teach Bramblingpaw and Yarrowpaw in their own Clan - only to discover a bout of greencough had rooted itself in ShadowClan. Without catmint, she was unable to save both Tinypaw and Mousepaw, who passed quickly after.
tad
tad

http://lambkins.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down