MOVED TO http://eternalforestserver.proboards.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» {CLOSED} High Rank Applications
Character Profiles (DEAD) EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:13 pm by violet

» Character Profiles (SHADOWCLAN)
Character Profiles (DEAD) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 2:33 am by tad

» Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS)
Character Profiles (DEAD) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 2:19 am by tad

» Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS)
Character Profiles (DEAD) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 am by tad

» Character Profiles (RIVERCLAN)
Character Profiles (DEAD) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 am by tad

» TEF: MOUNTAINS
Character Profiles (DEAD) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 am by tad

» Character Profiles (DEAD)
Character Profiles (DEAD) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:58 pm by tad

» Introductions
Character Profiles (DEAD) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:51 pm by ashfalling_

» 2017 Moon Schedule (Gatherings)
Character Profiles (DEAD) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 am by tad

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Most active topic starters
Jay
Character Profiles (DEAD) I_vote_lcapCharacter Profiles (DEAD) I_voting_barCharacter Profiles (DEAD) I_vote_rcap 
tad
Character Profiles (DEAD) I_vote_lcapCharacter Profiles (DEAD) I_voting_barCharacter Profiles (DEAD) I_vote_rcap 
cov
violet
aries
Rew

Character Profiles (DEAD)

2 posters

Go down

Character Profiles (DEAD) Empty Character Profiles (DEAD)

Post by tad Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Please comment in this topic rather than creating a new one - this will keep everything organized! Feel free to change the format or use your own sheet design, below is just an example! :>

NAME

[picture / optional ]

Affiliation:
[StarClan or Dark Forest? Also, the cat's previous Clan]
[Warrior, kit, etc]
Sexuality:
[the cat's sexuality]

Fur Description:
[fur desc]
Eye Color:
[eye color desc]
Size:
[Average, short, tall, etc]

Mate:
[cat's mate]
Mother:
[cat's mother]
Father:
[cat's father]
Siblings:
[cat's siblings]
Kits:
[kits of your cat]
Other Family:
[other relatives]

Personality:
[cat's personality]
History:
[cat's history]

Last edited by tad on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
tad
tad

http://lambkins.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles (DEAD) Empty Re: Character Profiles (DEAD)

Post by Jay Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:54 am

JAYSTRIKE

Character Profiles (DEAD) Jaystr10

Affiliation:
StarClan (Previously ThunderClan)
Senior Warrior
Sexuality:
Straight

Fur Description:
Dark grey tabby
Eye Color:
Emerald green
Size:
Short and slim

Mate:
(i… dont remember…)
Mother:
Unknown
Father:
Unknown
Siblings:
None
Kits:
Smokekit (deceased)
Other Family:
Unknown

Personality:
Quick witted and wise, and she’d always have a good comeback. In her younger years she was energetic and brash, usually very quick to make decisions. She leveled out as she got older and gained more experience.

History:
Jaystrike was a rather energetic young warrior when she was first given her warrior name. Around this time, the Dark Forest began to rise and she started training there during the night. Something in her knew it was wrong, but she wanted to get better and stronger to help her clan, so she kept going. Loudheart - the ThunderClan deputy at the time - was one of her best friends, and Jaystrike trusted her, so she told her about the training. Loudheart was rather surprised by this, and told Jaystrike to choose between the Dark Forest and ThunderClan.

When forced to make a choice, Jaystrike was angry about the fact that Loudheart had turned on her so abruptly. She turned hostile, and opted to stay in the Dark Forest to train, and so her friendship with the deputy was severed for quite a while. Once the battle between the Dark Forest and the clans finally took place, Jaystrike found herself battling against her own thoughts for what was right, and what was wrong. In the end, she betrayed the Dark Forest by saving Loudheart’s life from a shadowy attacker, and earned her place as a loyal warrior of ThunderClan once again.

Loudstar’s leadership came with many losses for the clan. They had been chased out of the territory, and forced to make camp in uncharted land. Around this time, the Dark Forest was - yet again - looking to make a comeback. They came to Jaystrike in a dream on the first night they’d settled in their makeshift camp, and she hesitantly agreed to train with them again, but this time with different motives. She planned to spy for ThunderClan, and so that’s what she did.

She didn’t tell Loudstar of her plan, however, and the leader soon caught on to the fact that she was training with them again, when the warrior would wake up with small wounds. This time, Loudstar exiled her, unwilling to risk an enemy in the camp, so she was forced to wander the unknown territory alone. It took a lot of convincing, but Jaystrike pulled herself away from the Dark Forest after they tried to manipulate her into killing her former clanmates. When she met Loudstar on a patrol, she explained the situation, and she was allowed back into camp under heavy watch by her clanmates.

Eventually, the threat of the Dark Forest began to fall back, and ThunderClan finally made their way back into their own territory. It took a while for Jaystrike’s clanmates to trust her again, but she finally earned her place again. By now, she was a senior warrior, and probably could’ve done with retiring, though she was determined to show Loudstar she wasn’t going to quit.

Jaystrike’s few final moments occurred soon before Loudstar’s. She’d been out on a patrol and heard a falling tree branch, and managed to shove one of her clanmates out of the way before it crushed her. She accompanied Loudstar in the coming days during Featherstar’s leader ceremony, and gave her a life of forgiving, so she may learn to understand and forgive her fellow clanmates actions before acting too rashly.
Jay
Jay
Admin

https://theeternalforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles (DEAD) Empty Sunstar (StarClan)

Post by tad Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:58 pm

SUNSTAR

Character Profiles (DEAD) Ezimba11577389454200

Age At Death:
Unknown
Affiliation:
StarClan, formerly WindClan
Leader
Sexuality:
Pansexual

Fur Description:
Ginger tabby
Eye Color:
Green
Size:
Tall boy

Mate:
he had a female mate but he's with Cloudstar in StarClan
Mother:
Unknown
Father:
Unknown
Siblings:
None
Kits:
Unknown
Other Family:
Unknown

Personality:
A good and kind leader, Sunstar was often found hunting and participating in patrols even with his other leaderly duties. He was deputy while WindClan was going through a rough patch, and helped a lot with the Clan.

History:
in all honesty this was my first character. his warrior name was Sunflash that's all I remember. rip sunstar
tad
tad

http://lambkins.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles (DEAD) Empty Re: Character Profiles (DEAD)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down