Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» {CLOSED} High Rank Applications
Sat May 06, 2017 4:13 pm by violet

» Character Profiles (SHADOWCLAN)
Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:33 am by tad

» Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS)
Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:19 am by tad

» Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS)
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 am by tad

» Character Profiles (RIVERCLAN)
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 am by tad

» TEF: MOUNTAINS
Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 am by tad

» Character Profiles (DEAD)
Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:58 pm by tad

» Introductions
Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:51 pm by ashfalling_

» 2017 Moon Schedule (Gatherings)
Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 am by tad

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Most active topic starters
Jay

tad

cov

violet

aries

Rew

{CLOSED} High Rank Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{CLOSED} High Rank Applications

Post by Jay on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:39 pm

Please fill out this application in a reply below!
Currently, applications are closed.

Leader Application Format:

Minecraft Username:
Name:
Preferred Pronouns:
How long have you been on TEF?:
Have you had high ranks before?:
If so, who are they?:
How often can you be online? (please BE HONEST!!! if you're offline for more than 14 consecutive days you will lose your position!!!):

Cat Name:
Cat Gender:
Cat Rank:
Appearance (picture would be very helpful):
Personality:
Why should this cat become a leader?:
Roleplay Sample:

To apply, copy and paste your finished application into the comments of this post! This is urgent, and it is preferred that your characters that you apply with have already been created, and are not new simply for this plot! Thank you!

Last edited by Jay on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

View user profile http://theeternalforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Redstar

Post by tad on Fri May 05, 2017 8:39 pm

this is mostly an example

Minecraft Username:
faes
Name:
tadpole - everyone calls me tad
Pronouns:
fae/faer, but they/them and she/her are also okay!
since 2012, with a couple of hiatuses
yes, several times
If so, who are they?:
Sunstar (old WindClan leader, long dead), Sootcloud (old ShadowClan medicine cat, deceased), Stormberry (current), Stoneteller (current)
How often can you be online? (please BE HONEST!!! if you're offline for more than 14 consecutive days you will lose your position!!!): currently i'm super active and tend to be online daily!

Leader Name:
Redstar (Redflight)
Leader Gender:
She-cat
Appearance (picture would be very helpful):
Russet she-cat with amber eyes.

Personality:
Redflight is what one may describe was 'fiercely loyal.' Unfortunately, this loyalty results in her actively mistrusting other Clans,
Redflight is a senior warrior and, despite her misgivings towards other Clans, strongly believes in what's good for ThunderClan. She was first created in January 2015, so she's been around for a while.
Roleplay Sample:
Redflight kept ahead of her patrol, her tail high in the air as they padded through the forest. She was proud - as she always was - to be leading a group, and her whiskers twitched quite happily. Behind her trailed Sunstride, Flamepaw, Cootrose, and Wrenfoot, the latter two with a mouse and a bird hanging from their jaws. Redflight herself had a vole - it had been an easy catch, really, the small rodent had been nibbling on a nut in the middle of a clearing as if it had never even seen a cat before!
They were headed back to camp, now, content with their successful hunt. It truly was Newleaf - Redflight couldn't remember the last time she had caught a vole so plump.
She waved her tail in greeting to the cat on guard - Maplespark - and headed inside.

tad | 16 | genderflux | infp | fae/faer

tumblr | youtube | deviantArt

tad

View user profile http://lambkins.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: {CLOSED} High Rank Applications

Post by violet on Sat May 06, 2017 4:13 pm

Minecraft Username:
witchkit
Name:
vi/violet
Preferred Pronouns:
she/her
about 3.5 years !
yes, twice
If so, who are they?:
ryeberry (wc medcat), jaystream (rc deputy, deceased)
How often can you be online? (please BE HONEST!!! if you're offline for more than 14 consecutive days you will lose your position!!!):
pretty much every day !

------
Leader Name:
Robinstar (Robinpetal)
Leader Gender:
She-cat
Appearance:
A somewhat small tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes and long fur.

Personality:
Robinpetal is a very kind she-cat, and is extremely supportive and caring towards her Clan. At any time of the day, if you were to talk to her about your day, she would listen completely and fully. It takes a lot to make this she-cat angry (though hurting her Clanmates is the easiest way to do so), but when she is, it would probably be best to avoid her; she can be a little scary when you compare her to her usual content self.
Robinpetal has always strived to do the best for her Clan, and the only way she could improve in doing so would be to become leader. She has the skills to care for her Clan (she already mothers the hell out of every cat in sight), and would try her hardest lead them through any hard time they encounter.
------
Roleplay Sample:
Robinpetal sat at the fresh-kill pile, her eyes half-lidded as she let the sun soak into her dark fur. An elderly she-cat, Feathernose, sat next to her, eyes narrowed at a mouse that sat at her paws.
“It’s been quite boring in the elders den, you know. Now that Ashfall is gone, it’s really quiet. I appreciate you spending time with me, Robinpetal.” The old she-cat’s voice was raspy, yet somehow still managed to be full of warmth. “The only cat that actually visits me sometimes is that medicine cat. Strawberry, is it?”
She gave the elder a sad smile. “Stormberry,” Robinpetal corrected. Her memory truly is bad. She doesn’t remember her own daughter’s name. “And I don’t mind spending time with you. And either way, I think you’ll be getting a new friend in the den soon, what with Wrenfoot finally admitting his old age.” The she-cat couldn’t help but wince at the thought of the tom, who had been incredibly sad recently with the death of Thistlestar, his mate.
“Mmm… right, that tom. You’re right.” Feathernose let out a tired yawn.
Robinpetal nodded once before pushing herself to her paws. “Anyways, I must be off now. I promised Redflight I’d go hunting with her today. You enjoy yourself, Feathernose.” She rested her tail on the elder’s back and gave her a warm smile before padding towards the warriors den to retrieve her Clanmate.

violet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: {CLOSED} High Rank Applications

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top