MOVED TO http://eternalforestserver.proboards.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» {CLOSED} High Rank Applications
{CLOSED} High Rank Applications EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:13 pm by violet

» Character Profiles (SHADOWCLAN)
{CLOSED} High Rank Applications EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 2:33 am by tad

» Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS)
{CLOSED} High Rank Applications EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 2:19 am by tad

» Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS)
{CLOSED} High Rank Applications EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 am by tad

» Character Profiles (RIVERCLAN)
{CLOSED} High Rank Applications EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 am by tad

» TEF: MOUNTAINS
{CLOSED} High Rank Applications EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 am by tad

» Character Profiles (DEAD)
{CLOSED} High Rank Applications EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:58 pm by tad

» Introductions
{CLOSED} High Rank Applications EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:51 pm by ashfalling_

» 2017 Moon Schedule (Gatherings)
{CLOSED} High Rank Applications EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 am by tad

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Most active topic starters
Jay
{CLOSED} High Rank Applications I_vote_lcap{CLOSED} High Rank Applications I_voting_bar{CLOSED} High Rank Applications I_vote_rcap 
tad
{CLOSED} High Rank Applications I_vote_lcap{CLOSED} High Rank Applications I_voting_bar{CLOSED} High Rank Applications I_vote_rcap 
cov
violet
aries
Rew

{CLOSED} High Rank Applications

+5
Miststar
Ivy From Tef
aries
RabidCareBear
Jay
9 posters

Go down

{CLOSED} High Rank Applications Empty {CLOSED} High Rank Applications

Post by Jay Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:39 pm

Please fill out this application in a reply below!
Currently, applications are closed.

Leader Application Format:

Minecraft Username:
Name:
Preferred Pronouns:
How long have you been on TEF?:
Have you had high ranks before?:
If so, who are they?:
How often can you be online? (please BE HONEST!!! if you're offline for more than 14 consecutive days you will lose your position!!!):

Cat Name:
Cat Gender:
Cat Rank:
Appearance (picture would be very helpful):
Personality:
Why should this cat become a leader?:
Roleplay Sample:

To apply, copy and paste your finished application into the comments of this post! This is urgent, and it is preferred that your characters that you apply with have already been created, and are not new simply for this plot! Thank you!

Last edited by Jay on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jay
Jay
Admin

https://theeternalforest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

{CLOSED} High Rank Applications Empty Re: {CLOSED} High Rank Applications

Post by aries Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:21 pm

Minecraft Username:
tidepools yo
Name: aries :3c
Preferred Pronouns:she/they
Leader Name: Wrencloud/Wrenstar !
Leader Gender: demigirl !
Appearance (picture would be very helpful):{CLOSED} High Rank Applications 87124971411dc423e5e027408ca6abca

A small, medium-haired, silver tabby will ice-y blue eyes and hints of light grey/white on the toes and muzzle.
Personality: Wrencloud is a passionate cat, she sticks to what she believes with a strong root although she has an iffy sense of moral, having a difficult time telling right from wrong. Wrencloud is very ambitious but she tries to keep her goals sensible and in proportion.
How often can you be online? (please BE HONEST!!! if you're offline for more than 14 consecutive days you will lose your position!!!): I try to be online almost everyday! I try my best to let staff know if I'm away for periods of time.
Why should this cat become a leader?: Wrencloud always tries to help her fellow clanmates out, putting others infront of her almost all the time. She's rather extroverted and doesn't find it difficult to speak to others. Wrencloud is proud of her clan and would do whatever it takes to help it survive through the darkness ahead.
Roleplay sample:
Wrencloud padded softly to the waters' edge, choosing a spot along the riverbank carefully. As she sat, she double checked to make sure her shadow wasn't cast over the river. She slowly dipped her paw in, carefully not to disturb the current. Her ice blue eyes scanned the river for nearby fish, and with a purr of delight, she spotted her prey. Wrencloud locked her gaze on the fish, and with a careful but swift movement, she attached her claws onto the scaled surface of a fish and swiped upwards, making the prey land on the surface beside her. She picked the prey up in her jaws and trotted back to camp, her head high and her chest puffed with pride.

Medicine Cat Application Format:

Minecraft Username: tidepools !
Medicine Cat Name (if apprentice, use -paw): mothwatcher/paw B)
Medicine Cat Clan: RiverClan :3333c
Medicine Cat Gender: agender (they/them) !!
Appearance (picture would be very helpful):{CLOSED} High Rank Applications Colorredclassic
A long-haired, red Maine Coon tabby with welcoming amber eyes and long whiskers.

Personality: Mothpaw is well, an anxious mess. Their introverted personality usually keeps them quiet and to themself. Although they may seem distant from a first glance, they are probably one of the kindest and gentlest cats you'll ever meet.
How often can you be online? (please BE HONEST!!! if you're offline for more than 14 consecutive days you will lose your position!!!): Again, I try to go online as much as possible!
Do you have any other "special" characters (i.e deputy, character ban)?: rip woollybee 2016
Roleplay sample:
Mothpaw scurried around the medicine cats' den. At this time, greencough had spread through the camp and many cats were ill. Most of their herbs had shriveled up and dried out from the cold, so they had to search for any bits of catmint in twolegplace. Mothpaw managed to treat most of the ill Queens and kits, but they still had to find a resourceful way to help the warriors. At least it'll be Newleaf soon... Mothpaw thought.

Medicine Cat Application Format:

Minecraft Username:
tidepools :3
Medicine Cat Name (if apprentice, use -paw): Bramblingberry/paw
Medicine Cat Clan: ShadowClan !
Medicine Cat Gender: demigirl !!
Appearance (picture would be very helpful): {CLOSED} High Rank Applications Calico-1
a long/medium-haired dilute calico with fierce green eyes.
Personality: Bramblingpaw is a sarcastic BEAN. Although they may give off unwelcoming vibes at first impression, they are actually a huge softy. They've always shied away from the thought of harming a cat instead of helping, which is why they took interest in healing herbs.
How often can you be online? (please BE HONEST!!! if you're offline for more than 14 consecutive days you will lose your position!!!): Once again I consider myself to be quite active, especially now that the server is no longer dead !
Do you have any other "special" characters (i.e deputy, character ban)?: Still, rip woollybee man
Roleplay sample: Bramblingpaw stepped outside of the medicine cats' den. She sat down in a sunny area of the camp and began to groom her fur with long strokes of her barbed tongue. (Interrupting her cleaning session), Crowflower limped over to her with a painful expression on her face. Oh boy... Bramblingpaw thought.
"Hey uh... Bramblingpaw?" Crowflower asked eagerly.
"Mhm?' she nodded and stopped grooming herself.
"You see, I was out hunting but I got this annoying bugger stuck in my pad," she pointed to the thorn nested in her paw. "Would you be able to get it out for me?"
"Of course, of course." Bramblingpaw ushered Crowflower into the medicine cat's den. "Could you please show me your paw?" she asked. Crowflower did as she was told, lifting her paw. Bramblingpaw quickly pulled it out with her teeth. A slight protest came from Crowflower but was soon silenced as her pad was in a lot less pain than before.
"Thankyou Bramblingpaw!" she called to the apprentice before walking out.
aries
aries

Back to top Go down

{CLOSED} High Rank Applications Empty riverclan leader application!!

Post by RabidCareBear Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:09 pm

im doing this on mobile so sorry if it's messed up!!

ALSO i hAve no special characters it's missing from here im so sorry,

Minecraft Username: RabidCareBear
Name: rabid
Preferred Pronouns: she/her or they/them
Leader Name: Swansong
Leader Gender: agender (they/them!)

Appearance (picture would be very helpful): White cat with blue-green eyes and light orange markings on face and tail.

Personality: She's a cold, withdrawn person who focuses a lot on image. She's judgmental but calculating enough to make tactical decisions.

How often can you be online? (please BE HONEST!!! if you're offline for more than 14 consecutive days you will lose your position!!!): i can be online pretty much every day and likely will be now that things are happening!!

Why should this cat become a leader?: Swansong is very ambitious and good at telling people to do. She isn't necessarily the best person but she's a really capable leader and can take charge when it's important. (Her being a kind of cold person could also contribute well to plot!!)

Roleplay sample:

Swansong yawned, gazing distantly over the freshly melted lake. They preferred the colder seasons, but this time where spring was just beginning was brisk enough for their liking. They stepped gently onto the shore, calculating the small fish's movements as they stilled all fidgeting.

They grinned, paw swiping out not unlike a jolt of lightning to throw the fish into the air. The creature was wounded, blood coloring the water as they drove their claws into their scales once more. They threw the fish onto the rocky shore with a smirk, licking their lips and grabbing the animal in their jaws.

As they brought the fish to the pile, another warrior murmured encouragement along the lines of, "Nice catch!"

They grinned and placed it down, eyes twinkling as they chuckled, "I know."

Last edited by RabidCareBear on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

RabidCareBear

Back to top Go down

Post by aries Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:22 pm

rab's cat!! nya{CLOSED} High Rank Applications Z7bbVnJ
aries
aries

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy From Tef Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:19 pm

Minecraft Username: Katie_Shadow
Medicine Cat Name (if apprentice, use -paw): Mistpaw
Medicine Cat Clan: Riverclan
Medicine Cat Gender: She-cat
Appearance (picture would be very helpful): Silver gray she-cat with green eyes.
Personality: A quiet cat until you insult her or something she cares about, then she goes off on you.
How often can you be online? (please BE HONEST!!! if you're offline for more than 14 consecutive days you will lose your position!!!): I try to come on often, and normally I'm on at least once a week.
Do you have any other "special" characters (i.e deputy, character ban)?: Nope.
Roleplay sample: Mistpaw padded out of camp and jumped from rock to rock to get to the other side of the river. She sniffed the air, trying to find some Borage Leaves. After a bit of looking, Mistpaw found the small plant. She picked up a clump and hurried back to camp, hoping the sick cat's fever didn't go up more.

Ivy From Tef

Back to top Go down

Post by Miststar Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:35 pm

Minecraft Username: AlexLovesElizar
Medicine Cat Name (if apprentice, use -paw): Oakpaw
Medicine Cat Clan: RiverClan
Medicine Cat Gender: He/Him
Appearance (picture would be very helpful): small brown tom with blue eyes eyes

Personality : Fun, Non-judgemental, loyal, serious when needed, willing to learn, He has been found to have his head in the clouds but stays on task otherwise.
How often can you be online? (please BE HONEST!!! if you're offline for more than 14 consecutive days you will lose your position!!!): at least once a week but I'll try to be on more often
Do you have any other "special" characters (i.e deputy, character ban)?:  Miststar
Roleplay sample:

Oakpaw padded out of the Medicine Cats den after sorting the herbs, He squinted at the light as his eyes adjusted. Entering the camp he saw a black and white patched tom limp into the clearing. The tom had gotten into a fight where the other cat had clawed his shoulder up pretty padly. Oakpaw padded up to the warrior
"Hello Oakpaw." The tom meowed
"Greetings Patchfur. Can I take a look at your shoulder?" Oakpaw asked, though it wasn't really a question.
"Please do." Patchfur meowed
"Come with me then." Oakpaw mewed, padding to the Medicine Cats den with Patchfur limping by his side.
"Sit over there please while i go get some herbs."  Oakpaw meowed pointing his tail at a nest. He waited until Patchfur was comfortably in the nest before going to the back of the den. Marigold will help prevent any infection, Comfrey Root will help soothe the wound, and cobwebs to stop the bleeding. He thought before dubble checking as he grabbed the herbs and padded back to Patchfur and applied each one, cobwebs first to stop his bleeding, once that was stopped he used the Marigold and Comfrey Root.

-End scene-

Last edited by Miststar on Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Miststar
Miststar

Back to top Go down

{CLOSED} High Rank Applications Empty Riverclan Leader Application

Post by dezit22 Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Minecraft Username: dezit22

Name: Blake

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Leader Name: Ripplepond

Leader Gender: Male

A very large Tuxedo-cat with small, yet noticeable white markings on his face and back. Has 3 white paws, and one black (Back Right). He has Bright Blue eyes, and is tattered with the occasional battle scars due to his involvement in different border skirmishes over the moons.

Personality:
-Ripplepond is a very loud and talkative cat, who, with a chance, will never stop telling you stories and such. He will always have a big smile on his face. He is highly approachable and is always friendly to all cats he meets. Although he may be talkative, he is has a short temper when it comes to outsiders. He will take no risks when protecting his clan, and can be stern when necessary. He will give enemies very little kindness, until they prove themselves worthy to the clan. Through his warriorship, he also exhibits great loyalty, meaning he is willing to give it everything he's got to protect any member of his clan.

How often can you be online? (please BE HONEST!!! if you're offline for more than 14 consecutive days you will lose your position!!!):
- I can be on every day. I will be starting track practice everyday after school starting next week, So I will be unable to get on until 5 pm EST. But I promise to be on as often as possible

- This cat should become leader because he is an influential member of Riverclan. He is the most loyal and dedicated warrior a clan could have. Is willing to lay down his life for any cat of the clan. He wishes only to help his clan the most he can, he is not in it for the power, but to be able to support his clan members, and make everyone of their responsibilities his responsibility. His ability to be very strict while still being fun-loving allows for great flexibility when making choices that holds the clans future.

Roleplay sample:
-Ripplepond gazes towards the rising sun, waiting for his apprentice Morningpaw to awaken from her slumber
- "Morningpaw" he calls from the camp entrance "Hurry up, We're going to hunt"
- He stands up and smiles as the young apprentice approaches his "Hurry Little one, I don't wish to be late any more than we already are.
- Pads out of camp towards the river, flicking his tail for Morningpaw to follow
-"Morningpaw, pay very close attention to what I do' he says looking over the water
- Crouches down and waits in silence, his eyes darting each and every way across the surface of the water
- In one swift motion he swipes at the water, scooping up a single fish onto the river banks.
-Stands up and looks to his young apprentice "Now it's your turn"
- On her First try Morningpaw fails and looking to Ripplepond
- Ripplepond nods "It's ok, the first time is always the hardest, just calm down and focus. Don't think about impressing me, think about feeding the clan" he says attempting to encourage her
-In an instant she swipes and catches her first fish
-"Well done Morningpaw" Ripplepond says, a smile still on his face "I knew you could do it"

Last edited by dezit22 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:04 pm; edited 4 times in total

dezit22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustox Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:42 pm

hey there everyone!! i'm dustox/conor! :3c

Minecraft Username: DUST0X
Medicine Cat Name: Yarrownose
Medicine Cat Clan: Shadowclan
Medicine Cat Gender: Male (he/him)
Appearance: A sleek, pale ginger tabby tom with a white chest and muzzle, and has green eyes. Has a noticably pink nose. (i attatched an image in discord - i can't post images here yet!)
Personality: Yarrownose has had very close ties to aromatic herbs since he was very young. He's very quiet and keeps to himself, and can often be found brooding over a patient. A frequent daydreamer, Yarrownose often finds his head in the clouds, mulling about alternate realities and other such thoughts. He's highly protective of the ones close to him, and often gets very defensive about his family/friends.
How often can you be online?: as of right now, i can be active almost every day after school (6-3 PM cst), but i may be getting a job over the summer, meaning i may not be as active in the future.
Do you have any other "special" characters (i.e deputy, character ban)?: nope!
Roleplay sample: Yarrownose sniffed around the shallow herb bed he had planted last newleaf, giving a frustrated swish of his tail upon finding only sparse amounts of catmint. He was lucky that this leaf-bare was so mild; this supply could hardly treat more than a few cats. Harvesting a slight amount, Yarrownose made his way back to camp. The looming pines cast kaleidoscopic shadows on the needle-blanketed ground. Even after all these moons of collecting it, the pungent aroma of the catmint was hard to resist.

Camp was, as usual, calm yet busy, a steady stream of warriors and apprentices meandering throughout the camp, sharing tongues in the shade of a pine tree, sharing fresh-kill with one another, or sleeping lazily in the newleaf warmth. Yarrownose sent thanks to Starclan for allowing such prosperous health among his clanmates. He could tell many of his clanmates detected the catmint in his mouth, greedily eyeing the aromatic fronds.

Settling the catmint back in the storage of his den, Yarrownose felt a thought dance throughout his mind: Am I doing well enough as a Medicine Cat? Would I be prepared for any sort of calamity? A shiver of self-doubt rippled through him as he continued organizing herbs. He could feel his ancestors staring down at him, judging his every movement.
Dustox
Dustox

Back to top Go down

Post by violet Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:49 pm

DUST0X's shc med apprentice!!
{CLOSED} High Rank Applications Rsz_1rsz_tumblr_o6vu2kb6xu1sjgmrco1_1280
violet
violet

Back to top Go down

{CLOSED} High Rank Applications Empty Redstar

Post by tad Fri May 05, 2017 8:39 pm

this is mostly an example

Minecraft Username:
faes
Name:
tadpole - everyone calls me tad
Pronouns:
fae/faer, but they/them and she/her are also okay!
since 2012, with a couple of hiatuses
yes, several times
If so, who are they?:
Sunstar (old WindClan leader, long dead), Sootcloud (old ShadowClan medicine cat, deceased), Stormberry (current), Stoneteller (current)
How often can you be online? (please BE HONEST!!! if you're offline for more than 14 consecutive days you will lose your position!!!): currently i'm super active and tend to be online daily!

Leader Name:
Redstar (Redflight)
Leader Gender:
She-cat
Russet she-cat with amber eyes.
{CLOSED} High Rank Applications 7efc25598563c3914e9d088b8d016f07
Personality:
Redflight is what one may describe was 'fiercely loyal.' Unfortunately, this loyalty results in her actively mistrusting other Clans,
Redflight is a senior warrior and, despite her misgivings towards other Clans, strongly believes in what's good for ThunderClan. She was first created in January 2015, so she's been around for a while.
Roleplay Sample:
Redflight kept ahead of her patrol, her tail high in the air as they padded through the forest. She was proud - as she always was - to be leading a group, and her whiskers twitched quite happily. Behind her trailed Sunstride, Flamepaw, Cootrose, and Wrenfoot, the latter two with a mouse and a bird hanging from their jaws. Redflight herself had a vole - it had been an easy catch, really, the small rodent had been nibbling on a nut in the middle of a clearing as if it had never even seen a cat before!
They were headed back to camp, now, content with their successful hunt. It truly was Newleaf - Redflight couldn't remember the last time she had caught a vole so plump.
She waved her tail in greeting to the cat on guard - Maplespark - and headed inside.
tad
tad

http://lambkins.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by violet Sat May 06, 2017 4:13 pm

Minecraft Username:
witchkit
Name:
vi/violet
Preferred Pronouns:
she/her
about 3.5 years !
yes, twice
If so, who are they?:
ryeberry (wc medcat), jaystream (rc deputy, deceased)
pretty much every day !

------
Leader Name:
Robinstar (Robinpetal)
Leader Gender:
She-cat
Appearance:
A somewhat small tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes and long fur.
{CLOSED} High Rank Applications Unknown
Personality:
Robinpetal is a very kind she-cat, and is extremely supportive and caring towards her Clan. At any time of the day, if you were to talk to her about your day, she would listen completely and fully. It takes a lot to make this she-cat angry (though hurting her Clanmates is the easiest way to do so), but when she is, it would probably be best to avoid her; she can be a little scary when you compare her to her usual content self.
Robinpetal has always strived to do the best for her Clan, and the only way she could improve in doing so would be to become leader. She has the skills to care for her Clan (she already mothers the hell out of every cat in sight), and would try her hardest lead them through any hard time they encounter.
------
Roleplay Sample:
Robinpetal sat at the fresh-kill pile, her eyes half-lidded as she let the sun soak into her dark fur. An elderly she-cat, Feathernose, sat next to her, eyes narrowed at a mouse that sat at her paws.
“It’s been quite boring in the elders den, you know. Now that Ashfall is gone, it’s really quiet. I appreciate you spending time with me, Robinpetal.” The old she-cat’s voice was raspy, yet somehow still managed to be full of warmth. “The only cat that actually visits me sometimes is that medicine cat. Strawberry, is it?”
She gave the elder a sad smile. “Stormberry,” Robinpetal corrected. Her memory truly is bad. She doesn’t remember her own daughter’s name. “And I don’t mind spending time with you. And either way, I think you’ll be getting a new friend in the den soon, what with Wrenfoot finally admitting his old age.” The she-cat couldn’t help but wince at the thought of the tom, who had been incredibly sad recently with the death of Thistlestar, his mate.
“Mmm… right, that tom. You’re right.” Feathernose let out a tired yawn.
Robinpetal nodded once before pushing herself to her paws. “Anyways, I must be off now. I promised Redflight I’d go hunting with her today. You enjoy yourself, Feathernose.” She rested her tail on the elder’s back and gave her a warm smile before padding towards the warriors den to retrieve her Clanmate.

violet
violet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum