MOVED TO http://eternalforestserver.proboards.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» {CLOSED} High Rank Applications
Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS) EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:13 pm by violet

» Character Profiles (SHADOWCLAN)
Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 2:33 am by tad

» Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS)
Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 2:19 am by tad

» Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS)
Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 am by tad

» Character Profiles (RIVERCLAN)
Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 am by tad

» TEF: MOUNTAINS
Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 am by tad

» Character Profiles (DEAD)
Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:58 pm by tad

» Introductions
Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:51 pm by ashfalling_

» 2017 Moon Schedule (Gatherings)
Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 am by tad

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Most active topic starters
Jay
Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS) I_vote_lcapCharacter Profiles (MOUNTAINS) I_voting_barCharacter Profiles (MOUNTAINS) I_vote_rcap 
tad
Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS) I_vote_lcapCharacter Profiles (MOUNTAINS) I_voting_barCharacter Profiles (MOUNTAINS) I_vote_rcap 
cov
violet
aries
Rew

Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS)

Go down

Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS) Empty Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS)

Post by tad Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:26 am

Please comment in this topic rather than creating a new one - this will keep everything organized! Feel free to change the format or use your own sheet design, below is just an example! :>

NAME

[picture / optional ]

Affiliation:
[Tribe or Mountain Rogues]
Role:
[Prey-hunter, cave-guard, to-be, etc]
Sexuality:
[the cat's sexuality]

Fur Description:
[fur desc]
Eye Color:
[eye color desc]
Size:
[Average, short, tall, etc]

Mate:
[cat's mate]
Mother:
[cat's mother]
Father:
[cat's father]
Siblings:
[cat's siblings]
Kits:
[kits of your cat]
Other Family:
[other relatives]

Personality:
[cat's personality]
History:
[cat's history]

Last edited by tad on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
tad
tad

http://lambkins.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS) Empty Teller of the Pointed Stones

Post by tad Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 am

TELLER OF THE POINTED STONES
(STONETELLER)

Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS) 543146657

Affiliation:
Tribe of Rushing Water
Role:
Tribe-Healer, Cave-Guard (previous)
Sexuality:
Lesbian

Fur Description:
White with brown splotches, tufted ears, and a short tail.
Eye Color:
Her left eye is scarred and blinded. Her right eye is blue.
Size:
Average

Mate:
None (current), Dusk of Setting Sun (past)
Mother:
Snow Whiskers (deceased)
Father:
Teller of the Pointed Stones (deceased)
Siblings:
Feather of Brown Kestrel
Kits:
None
Other Family:
Unknown

Personality:
Before becoming the Healer, Stoneteller (Mouse at the time) was hotheaded and eager to fight.  Now, she is depressed, quiet - not yet suited to her new role.

History:
It is an ancient tribe law that the Healer must not take on a mate, and must certainly not have kits - they have too much responsibility on their paws for such a thing. Mouse Of White Snow was born to Snow Whiskers and the previous Teller of the Pointed Stones - a taboo that should have never come to pass. To avoid punishment for his actions, Stoneteller provided Snow Whiskers no help during the birth - casting her out in the hope that the kittens died. However, it was Snow Whiskers that died, and Mouse and her brother Kestrel survived. They were begrudgingly given to another queen - one who didn’t really love them, but didn’t hate them, exactly - they were outcasts in their adoptive family, more like guests than actual members. They were well aware Stoneteller was their father - the Tribe hardly let them forget it. However, he was far from the loving father figure. He snapped at them when they tried to approach. It wasn’t long before they learned they couldn’t trust or look to their Healer - their own father.
Mouse was to be a Cave-Guard, and Kestrel a Prey-Hunter. Throughout her training, Mouse became close to another apprentice, Dusk of Setting Sun. A little too close, in Stoneteller’s eyes - he was bigoted and his daughter’s relationship with another she-cat angered him.
Some time after the siblings were given their full rank, a lone wolf threatened the Tribe. It was a harsh Time of Frozen Water, made even harsher by the wolf, who took their prey and caused the Tribe to retreat further into their own borders. Stoneteller sent Mouse and Kestrel to scout - just scout - out the wolf, to see if the Tribe could take it on. However, the encounter went sour when, as they were watching the wolf, Mouse’s paw slid on an icy rock and she tumbled down into the hollow where the wolf was prowling. Immediately, the creature struck. Kestrel didn’t hesitate to slide down after her and come to her aid - but the skinny prey-hunter stood no chance against the raging wolf, and with one snap of it’s jaws Kestrel was dead. Mouse barely escaped with her life - she lost vision in one eye and had numerous scars covering her body. She stumbled back into the Cave of Rushing Water and collapsed.
Mouse awoke later in the Cave of Pointed Stones, with Stoneteller glaring over her. She panicked, searching for her brother, terrified at the sudden loss of sight - until her memory of the snowy night came back.
She was stuck in the Cave recovering for several moons. One day, Stoneteller announced - in front of the whole Tribe - that Mouse was to become his to-be - the next Stoneteller. Horrified, Mouse resisted, arguing with him for many days to come, snapping, growling - she did not want this. It felt like a loss of her freedom - and, with it, the loss of her love. One afternoon, as the sun was setting behind the mountain peaks, Dusk and Mouse sat on the ridge above the cave, watching the sunset. Dusk suggested they run away - escape the Tribe, go somewhere else - but Mouse knew they couldn’t.
For a while, she fell into a depression, tiredly following her father as he explained the ropes - he was short with her, snapping when she didn’t understand something. His death was no surprise - the tom was old, and he died in his sleep, making Mouse the official Healer.
tad
tad

http://lambkins.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down