MOVED TO http://eternalforestserver.proboards.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» {CLOSED} High Rank Applications
Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:13 pm by violet

» Character Profiles (SHADOWCLAN)
Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 2:33 am by tad

» Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS)
Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 2:19 am by tad

» Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS)
Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 am by tad

» Character Profiles (RIVERCLAN)
Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 am by tad

» TEF: MOUNTAINS
Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 am by tad

» Character Profiles (DEAD)
Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:58 pm by tad

» Introductions
Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:51 pm by ashfalling_

» 2017 Moon Schedule (Gatherings)
Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 am by tad

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Most active topic starters
Jay
Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) I_vote_lcapCharacter Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) I_voting_barCharacter Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) I_vote_rcap 
tad
Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) I_vote_lcapCharacter Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) I_voting_barCharacter Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) I_vote_rcap 
cov
violet
aries
Rew

Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS)

Go down

Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) Empty Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS)

Post by tad Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Please comment in this topic rather than creating a new one - this will keep everything organized! Feel free to change the format or use your own sheet design, below is just an example! :>

NAME

[picture / optional ]

Affiliation:
[vigil, loner, kittypet, etc]
[Warrior, kit, etc]
Sexuality:
[the cat's sexuality]

Fur Description:
[fur desc]
Eye Color:
[eye color desc]
Size:
[Average, short, tall, etc]

Mate:
[cat's mate]
Mother:
[cat's mother]
Father:
[cat's father]
Siblings:
[cat's siblings]
Kits:
[kits of your cat]
Other Family:
[other relatives]

Personality:
[cat's personality]
History:
[cat's history]
tad
tad

http://lambkins.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) Empty BLUEBELL (Loner)

Post by tad Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:04 am

BLUEBELL

Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) Ezimba14675873331200

Affiliation:
Loner
Role:
N/A
Sexuality:
Unknown

Fur Description:
Blue-pointed javanese with a feathery tail
Eye Color:
Pale blue
Size:
Tall

Mate:
None
Mother:
Ida (status unknown)
Father:
Flynn (deceased)
Siblings:
None
Kits:
None
Other Family:
Unknown

Personality:
Bluebell is confident and smart. She's sweet - she lives in the twoleg playground, and often wins the affections (and food!) of twolegs in the area.

History:
Bluebell's mother was Ida, a purebred Javanese. Her father was Flynn, a charming rogue who won over her mother quickly. A few moons after her birth, Ida gave Bluebell to Flynn, who raised her to be the cunning she-cat she is today.

Last edited by tad on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
tad
tad

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) Empty SABLE (Vigil)

Post by tad Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:19 am

SABLE

Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) Ezimba14675891540600

Affiliation:
The Vigils
Role:
Vigil
Sexuality:
Bisexual

Fur Description:
Fluffy grey-and-white tabby
Eye Color:
Hazel
Size:
Large

Mate:
Bandit (deceased)
Mother:
Crest (deceased)
Father:
Cody (deceased)
Siblings:
Chase (older brother, deceased), Pouncewhisker (older brother, deceased), Autumn (older sister, deceased)
Kits:
None
Other Family:
Unknown

Personality:
Sable has a sarcastic and cold attitude. The only one able to break through her front was Bandit.

History:
Sable's mother, Crest, had suffered a lot of grief and pain in her life. When giving birth to Sable, Crest died, but Sable survived. Cody, her father, was incredibly protective of her, often not allowing her to go out (and, when she did, following her or sending someone to watch her) which was the cause of many of her frustrations. As she got older, Sable met a kittypet, Bandit. It was amazing to have a friend who didn't look at her differently. They grew closer, until finally they decided to run away from the Vigils together. Unfortunately, Cody found out, and followed Sable and Bandit all the way to the city, where he confronted them. Cody was old, and though still a great fighter, Bandit managed to defeat and kill him. As is part of their code - this made Bandit the new leader of the Vigils. They returned to the sewers. However, Bandit's leadership was short-lived; he constantly had to fight to keep his place. Finally, the she-cat Red killed him, and took his place as the leader - introducing a new era of the Vigils.
tad
tad

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS) Empty Re: Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down