MOVED TO http://eternalforestserver.proboards.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» {CLOSED} High Rank Applications
NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:13 pm by violet

» Character Profiles (SHADOWCLAN)
NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 2:33 am by tad

» Character Profiles (CATS OUTSIDE THE CLANS)
NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 2:19 am by tad

» Character Profiles (MOUNTAINS)
NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 am by tad

» Character Profiles (RIVERCLAN)
NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 am by tad

» TEF: MOUNTAINS
NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 am by tad

» Character Profiles (DEAD)
NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:58 pm by tad

» Introductions
NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:51 pm by ashfalling_

» 2017 Moon Schedule (Gatherings)
NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 am by tad

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Most active topic starters
Jay
NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  I_vote_lcapNEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  I_voting_barNEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  I_vote_rcap 
tad
NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  I_vote_lcapNEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  I_voting_barNEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  I_vote_rcap 
cov
violet
aries
Rew

NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!

Go down

NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  Empty NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!

Post by Rew Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:55 pm

Something dark is on the horizon.
Blood, loss, anarchy, and death...
The future is uncertain for many cats of the Clans.
But one thing is certain.
Who will you fight for?

-----------

After a deadly encounter within the Dark Forest, it's time to strike back.
Four stars, four Clans.. By the end of the night, only two stars will shine.
There's nothing left. Death fills places in the hierarchy.
A civil uprising stirs within the confines of the river.
Will the Clans survive?
Will your Clan survive?
Will you?

Last edited by Rew on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rew
Rew

Back to top Go down

NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!  Empty Re: NEW ROLEPLAY! The Clan's Reckoning!

Post by Rew Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:29 pm

(Update!: Explanation and Synopsis of What's Going Down™️)

After a long, unplanned hiatus of the Dark Forest event, the staff here at TEF are going to get roleplay moving again. This new plot will open up a lot of interesting opportunities for our players, as it's something that's never really happened in TEF history before!

As some of our older players may know, a lot of the higher rank spots (leader, deputy, medicine cats) were filled by inactive players. Namely of which was our owner Jade, whom filled about four high-ranked spots. This is not a post to blame any of our inactive players (I love you, Jade <3), but it is an issue that's now been resolved.

During the 'The Clan's Reckoning' event, multiple cats from multiple high positions will be assassinated.

More on this below. Wink

---

In the Dark Forest, many cats are trained to become vicious warriors. For some cats, this is like a dream. But what happens when some cats want to change their mind?

In a sudden turn of events, one of the leaders of the Dark Forest is murdered. Four cats are responsible, each hailing from each Clan. In a fit of fury over her lost mate, Beetleburr has killed all cats responsible...

And will send assassins in the dead of night to enact vengeance.

Once dawn breaks over the Clans, chaos will ensue.

WindClan has no deputy.

ThunderClan has no medicine cat.

ShadowClan has no leader.

RiverClan will lose everything.

As fear takes hold of the cats of the wild, everything changes. In a fit of desperation, the Clans will have to ally together to survive. But with WindClan mostly intact, ShadowClan being forced to send their medicine cat apprentice to ThunderClan for training, RiverClan on the face of a civil war, and negativity abound, tensions will not ease over easily.

In the face of war, both physical and spiritual, one question remains...

Who will survive the reckoning of the Clans?

---

The roleplay will commence sometime tonight (Feb. 28th, 2017), as we begin the first phase. This will, at the very least, cover the initial period of cats waking up and reacting to everyone being dead.

IF YOU WANT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REPLACING THE ROLES LOST, please submit an application on this forums (not this specific thread, however). Applications have already begun, so please see Jay's post.

Before I go into detail on who will die, there's something to note about the RiverClan civil war. There will be two sides, or "factions", and you may have your RiverClan cat ally with whoever you please. The decision on whether or not players can apply for the position of faction leaders is still being discussed, so please check back here later.

Please, feel free to contact me or Jay if there's any questions.

---

May StarClan grant easy rest to the following souls...

LEADERS
-TROUTSTAR of RIVERCLAN.
-SWAMPSTAR of SHADOWCLAN.

DEPUTIES
-EMBERSPARK of WINDCLAN.
-SNOWSPOTS of RIVERCLAN.

MEDICINE CATS
-WILDPATH of THUNDERCLAN.
-SHADOWWHISKER of RIVERCLAN.

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICES
-SOOTPAW of SHADOWCLAN.
Rew